Let’s start with the most common questions – to whom to entrust the management of accounting? Hire a chief accountant or look for a company that provides accounting services? What form of processing is more reliable and useful? We believe that accounting can be managed in two ways.
When hiring an employee -a chief accountant- you will have to face:
- Social security contributions
- Personnel change, disease, vacation, etc.
- Cost of upskilling the employee
When hiring a company which is providing accounting services:
- We can offer a highly qualified services. The company usually has considerable experience in managing companies in various fields of activity
- You will not incur the cost of creating a working place (a computer, an accounting program, office expenses)
- You will avoid social security taxes
- You will avoid the cost of upskilling (seminars, trainings)
- There will be no problems with personnel changes, the illness of the chief accountant or vacation
- You will not have to go through the mistakes made by the accountant, as the company keeping your accounting assumes full responsibility